Hi Gang! I've got the names put together for the Christmas present exchange for this year. Hopefully this gives you plenty of time to buy or make gifts at great deals and avoid the crazy Christmas rush at the stores. I've set this up in groups of two, so if you want to give gifts together that's great or if you would like to split it up, that's okay too. Have fun with it! I haven't set a dollar limit, so if you want one, let me know. Otherwise, let's just say to "keep it within your budget." Feel free to post gift ideas on the family blog.Christmas Present Exchange 2009
Court & Michelle will give to Nicholai & Christian
Nicholai & Christian will give to Grant & Ari
Natalia & AJ will give to Tiara & Deryck
Tiara & Deryck will give to Court & Michelle
Grant & Ari will give to Natalia & AJ
Gam, Greg, Glori, Laine and Karston are open for everyone to give to.
No comments:
Post a Comment